Wellness Traditional Mentor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the organization, health care and First Nations culture.
- Knowledge and practice of proper protocol around use of Elders and ceremonies.
- Knowledge of land-based learning and ability to work out on the land.
- Knowledge of Cree.
- Experience and knowledgeable on mental health and addictions.
- Experience and Knowledgeable on Two Spirited Journey.
- Demonstrates the 7 sacred teachings in the workplace.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to balance the changing needs of the organization.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- Successful criminal record check.
- Demonstrates an understanding of thesocial determinates of health and how they may impact First Nations people.
- A successful criminal record check with vulnerable sector.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Submitupdated resume, cover letter and 3 professional references by November 29, 2023, to:
Human Resources Department
Confidential Fax: 306 937 6767
For position specific information, please contact Jose Pruden at 306 937 6700.
Theabove statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describethe principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detaileddescription of all the work assignments that may be inherent to the job.
BRT6HC wishes to thank all applicantsfor their interest however only those candidates selected for interview will becontacted.
Battle River Treaty 6 Health Centre Inc. fosters and promotes a safe work environment.