(3) Temporary Full-time Community Care Aides
• Grade 12 education with an understanding of community development.
• Experience working as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Continuing Care Aide (CCA).
• Must be able to work as an effective team member and to work independently, in a self- motivated manner.
• Previous working experience with First Nations people and demonstrate an understanding of the health and social issues encountered by First Nation people and a willingness to learn about and accept First Nations cultures.
• The ability to speak Cree/understand the language(s) of the community is an asset.
• Have a demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
• Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to balance the changing needs of the organization and the communities.
• A successful criminal record check with vulnerable sector.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Must possess Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
• Must possess a reliable vehicle.
• Safe Food Handling Course is an asset.
• Must be computer literate.
Submit updated resume, cover letter and three professional references by June 05, 2023, to:
Human Resources Department
Email resumes to: Recruitment@BRT6HC.ca
Fax: (306) 937-6767