Human Resource Analyst/Consultant
Qualifications and Experience:
· Possess a degree/diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, or other related discipline with a major in human resources or an equivalent combination of directly related experience and training.
· A Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation or working towards a designation would be considered an asset.
· Minimum of three(3) to five (5) years related work experience.
· Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing human resource policies and programs including onboarding, recruitment, and benefit administration.
· Thorough knowledge of labour legislation and related employment standards.
· Previous working experience with First Nations people and demonstrate an understanding of the health and social issues encountered by First Nation people and a willingness to learn about and accept First Nations cultures.
· Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) Publisher, and technological platforms and databases with a general aptitude for expanding use of software applications to enhance efficiencies.
· Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive information and documents exercising confidentiality, discretion, good judgement, and exercising tact, courtesy, and diplomacy always.
· A successful criminal record check with vulnerable sector.
· Occasional travel out of the office will be required. A valid Class 5 Driver license is required.
BRT6HC offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits which include a matched contribution pension plan, matched group benefits, excellent leave accruals beyond legislated requirements and professional development.
Submit updated resume, cover letter and 3 professional references by June 16, 2023, to:
Human Resources: Recruitment@BRT6HC.ca