- Provide supportive home visiting services to families in the Healthy Families program when unable to come to the clinic.
- Provide information regarding healthy dental care choices, mouth care inspections, fluoride varnish applications.
- Collect class lists, collect permission forms, obtain medical history updates, arrange appointments, and follow up appointments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fluoride/Varnish Application Training – will be provided to successful applicant.
- Minimum requirement is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated maturity.
- Awareness of and demonstrated ability to relate to families facing multiple challenges relating to dental care.
- Previous working experience with First Nations people and demonstrate an understanding of the health and social issues encountered by First Nation people and a willingness to learn about and accept First Nations cultures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality guidelines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license to transport clients.
- Must provide a successful criminal record with vulnerable sectors check.
Submit updated resume, cover letter and 3 professional references by November 29, 2023, to:
Human Resources Department
Confidential Fax: 306 937 6767
For position specific information, please contactPamela Peterson at 306 937 6700
Theabove statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describethe principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detaileddescription of all the work assignments that may be inherent to the job.
BRT6HC wishes to thank all applicantsfor their interest however only those candidates selected for interview will becontacted.
Battle River Treaty 6 Health Centre Inc. fostersand promotes a safe work environment.